What are Mods?
Mods are user made creations aimed at providing you the easiest and most efficient way to create a Discord Bot in DBM without using a wide variety of Run Scripts.
How do I install Mods?
A lot of users appear to have issues when it comes to actually installing the various mods that we post. So here’s a short step-by-step guide on doing so!
- Download the file by clicking the button at the top of this page.
- Open the archive (zip file) and extract the contents to a folder somewhere on you computer, like your Desktop.
- Open the folder that you just extracted the archive to, and select the actions folder location within it.
- Open your DBM Installation folder (Open DBM -> Project -> Open Actions Directory -> Go one folder back) and copy the actions folder from the location you were just at to it. If asked, overwrite any existing files.
- Copy the actions folder from your DBM Installation Folder to your Bot directory. (Open DBM -> Project -> Open Bot Directory)
How can I publish a Mod?
If you want to publish a Modification for other users to use, you can go to the Network Server and head over to the appropriate channel
#bot-commands, from there you are able to use the command,
!submit, and follow the on screen prompts.